My little dead pony

I have lots of old my little ponies and barbies and I've been trying to find different ways to modify them. I found this pony on deviant art and really loved the idea.
I had a almost completely white pony for this and I used acrylic paint. I drew outlines of the bones with a black sharpie and painted black around them. After that I filled in the bones with white and did another coat of black.

I was going to keep the hair at first, but I couldn't figure out how to paint it with the hair on so I cut it off.

Thanks for reading!


  1. Thanks for giving me credit for my original. You will not believe how many people have copied my (not anatomically right) simplification of the horse skeleton and not credited me. For mine I removed the head and pulled the hair out from the inside.


Post a Comment

Popular Posts